Occupational Assessment Services, Inc’s President, Ed Provder, will be teaming up with respected Economist, Thomas Roney for an information-packed and highly relevant CLE seminar. This complimentary CLE seminar is titled “Building the House of Damages: Using an Economist & Vocational Expert/ Life Care Planner in Severe Child Injury Cases and the Effect of Obama Care.”
- Evaluating the Impact of a Child’s Injury- Earning Capacity and Life Care Planning
- Calculating & Documenting Economic Damages in Child Cases
- The Effect of the Affordable Care Act (Obama Care) on Personal Injury Case
- Damages from an Economist and Life Care Planner
Two Seminars Will Be Held:
Monday, October 24th, Belo Mansion, 2101 Ross Avenue, Dallas, TX
Tuesday, October 25th, Tony’s Restaurant, 3755 Richmond Ave, Houston, TX
- 6:00-7:00pm Registration & Cocktail Hour
- 7:00-9:00pm Dinner and Seminar
2.0 TX CLE Credits
Ed Provder and Thomas Roney will share their expertise and knowledge on many dynamic subjects. Ed will discuss the impact of a child’s injury and how it may affect their earning capacity later in life. He will also touch upon the effects of Obama Care and its relation to personal injury case damages.
This seminar is free for both lawyers and paralegals interested in broadening their horizons in life care planning regarding child injury cases and the Affordable Care Act. Both these events start with a registration and cocktail hour from 6:00-7:00 p.m., followed by a dinner and seminar from 7:00-9:00 p.m.
To learn more about upcoming OAS CLE seminars click here, the OAS Seminars Page.